Adventure, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall comply with the laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information and hereby commits to the proper handling of personal information in accordance with the provisions stipulated herebelow.
1. Management of Personal Information
In order to prevent leakage, loss, destruction of personal information, the Company will take appropriate safety control measures in accordance with laws, regulations, guidelines and internal rules, and strive to protect the personal information in our possession. The Company will also educate its employees on appropriate handling of personal information and take all possible measures to safeguard such information accordingly.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
The Company will use appropriate means to obtain personal information from our customers. When the Company intends to obtain personal information from customers, the Company will acquire the information via writing or the web and will clearly specify the purpose of use of the personal information.
The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use to:
- Confirm reservations for e-mail delivery services and to deliver e-mails
- Provide and improve products and services that customers are using and to develop new services
- Deliver information related to the products and services the Company provides
- Confirm job applications and/or contact candidates who have applied for a position in the Company's recruitment advertisement
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party(ies), except in the following cases:
- When prior consent of the customer has been obtained
- When the information is provided to a subcontractor under the appropriate supervision of the Company in order to achieve the purpose of use
- When necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and gaining the consent of the customer is difficult
- When the provision of personal information is mandated by law or regulation from a national agency, local government or a party entrusted by one
- When legally permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations